APRS Membership Renewal
Membership renewal should be a simple process and for many of you we expect that it will be.
What happens first is this...
You can renew your membership subscription at any time and the system allows for a grace period (currently set at 30 days), but failure to renew after this will result in your membership lapsing. Membership renewal itself is done like this:
- The system sends out a reminder a couple of weeks before your membership expires
- The system sends out a second reminder on the day of expiry
- The system sends out a third reminder a couple of weeks after expiry
You can pay online by credit card (via Paypal), or you can by 'manually' by more traditional means such as cheque or BACS transfer.
- Login to the site with your registered email address and password
- Click on View Profile in the page header, top right.
- Click on the Renew Until button and follow the instructions
If you require a paper invoice/receipt please contact Francesca and let her know.
APRS Web Admin