Breaking the BRICSWe’re all looking for growth opportunities. The BRICS (Brasil, Russia, India, China & South Africa) territories are growing at a phenomenal rate. However, like all great opportunities, they are complex and require a deeper understanding in order to be approached successfully.
The APRS, in association with the UKTI, would like to help UK manufacturers to ‘Break the BRICS‘ and take advantage of the support opportunities in these territories.
The APRS plan to work with the UKTI to create a ‘mini-pavilion’ approach at key exhibitions in these new territories.
The support can include local market research boosted by our partnership with the AES Brasil Chapter. We would aim to build a process that contacts targeted local distribution partners and potential sales opportunities with end users that meet specific profiles – profiles that you would have a hand in defining.
The APRS is also confident that grants will be available to fund some of the above.
The APRS would love to hear your views and we have devised a SHORT questionnaire that should only take a minute to complete.
Deadline for responding -
Friday, 27 July
Please click here to complete questionnaire.
Export for Growth Questionnaire
- Does the prospect of TAP support encourage you to develop exporting to the BRIC territories?
- Do you have a distribution partner in one or more of the BRIC territories?
- Have you experienced any frustration with distribution in one or more of these territories?
- Are you interested in exploring new distribution partnerships?
- Are you looking to enter into new horizontal markets (such as MI, consumer audio, broadcasting) within one or more of these territories?
- Are you interested in joint stands as an affordable way to exhibit at key audio-related exhibitions in one or more of these territories?
- Are you interested in meeting potential new customers (end users) outside your usual customer profile?
- Are you interested in participating in the Creative Industries Trade Mission to Brasil, 23-30 September 2012
- Click here for UK-Brazil Trade Mission details
- Would you support the APRS developing its relationship with the AES Brasil Expo 2013 by joining the UK Mission to prepare for next May?