UKTI Sound and Vision - UK and Brazil
UK Trade & Investment would like to offer you the opportunity to join them on a Creative Industries Trade Mission to Brazil which will provide delegates with a direct and valuable insight into one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
Creative Industries Trade Mission to Brazil
23-30 September 2012
Meet some of the leading individuals in the Brazilian music, screen and digital media sectors. Whether it’s the digital market, live music scene, film, TV or being the first to take advantage of the opportunities that will be created by the co-production treaty, currently under discussion, this is the place to be!
- The mission will visit Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
- The chance to take advantage of the Rio Film Festival and Olympics handover events
- The programme includes a full schedule of presentations, seminars, workshops and networking events
- Brazil is the seventh largest Internet market in the world with the sectors of e-commerce, social networking, digital advertising, search & video, leading in revenues
- 2010 was a record-breaking year for private capital investment in film. Tax incentives and other subsidies for film co-productions resulted in the strongest performance in a decade
- Brazil has a thriving electronic, alternative and live music scene and offers great opportunities to UK companies
SPACE IS LIMITED DO NOT DELAY!
If you are interested in joining the mission please complete this application form
There is a registration fee of £600 per company
We will provide details of a group hotel, but delegates will be required to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.
There may be support for this and other export development activity available through UK Trade & investment, please contact Gina Fegan (Screen/Digital Media)
and Phil Patterson (Music)
for more information.